Monday, September 14, 2009

GEARS OF MADNESS!




Hi guys,
This is one of two projects I just finished for Triforce,
been working on it for the past 5 months, We got this done between William Valenzuela and I, with help of Toi OgunYoku putting some parts together and stencil work , painted by Paul Komoda , castings by our very own Jorge Martinez a.k.a. Fenix and Dan Adams.
This riffle is a HUGE 40 inches long! And many a times it made us cry like little girls... it was a lot of work.
This is the biggest project I have ever worked on, bar none, after working on this ....Armored stuff ( which I used to fear) seems like a walk in the park..because this was sooo hard... honestly I rather get mauled by the whole Locust horde hahaha just kidding, we learned a lot and we couldn't be any happier!

Here's a link to this monster:
http://www.projecttriforce.com/index.ph ... 4&parent=3

No comments:

Post a Comment